airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Features for 0.11 Release
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 17:24:51 GMT
Chathuri,

Sure, I will be able to work on the JNLP issue today. I will commit the build later in the
evening.

Suresh
On Dec 12, 2013, at 11:54 AM, Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalasini@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We are planning to have a RC ready by tomorrow afternoon. Please commit any changes that
you need to commit for this release before that.

> Suresh, will you be able to work on the issue AIRAVATA-953, which is a blocker to this
release. I can also work on it, if you can guide me what need to be done.

> Thanks and Regards,
> Chathuri
>

> On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 9:48 AM, Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalasini@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1 to adding them into API.
>
> Regards,
> Chathuri
>

> On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Saminda Wijeratne <samindaw@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can we update the current API to have cancel, pause, resume experiments?
>
> Thanks,
> Saminda
>
> 1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-961
>

> On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 3:14 PM, Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalasini@gmail.com> wrote:
> According to 6 week release plan, we have to target this release for 19th December. To
achieve that, we will have to code freeze at least by 13 th December. I will create JIRA s
for each action items.

> Regards,
> Chathuri
>

> On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 2:56 PM, Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.amila@gmail.com> wrote:
> We also had few discussions about adding integration tests to verify functionalities.
Hope we are doing that for this release.

> Thanks
> Amila
>

> On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 4:24 PM, Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalasini@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We are at the edge of releasing 0.10 and its time to plan features for 0.11.
> Lets use this mail thread to discuss features that you would like to incorporate
> into Airavata 0.11.
>
> So please come up with realistic feature list (which we can finish within 6 weeks) for
0.11. Here are some of the features that we need to incorporate into this release.