airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata 0.11 RC1 release
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 20:30:57 GMT
I'm not seeing any blockers so far with the RC1.

Did the 5/10 min tutorials
Basic descriptor and workflow tests using XBaya
Ran the client samples
Build the source distribution with tests on a clean m2 repo

Minor issue was reported via JIRA[1]. Updated the source code with the
version 0.11 for XBaya version and Airavata client version.

If no one else finds any blocker issues I think we can go for an RC2 which
would be the final build for 0.11. wdyt?

Thanks,
Saminda

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-970