airavata-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jira] [Resolved] (AIRAVATA-448) Application Description Edit Issue in Xbaya
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 20:31:27 GMT
Sachith, I resolved the issue since it is hard to try to reproduce issues
we had in our jackrabbit implementation. While the specific scenario works
in the current implementation we are not sure if there was any special
circumstances which is not recorded in the jira that had caused the issue
in the first place. I think its best to create new jiras for all JackRabbit
related jira issues if the similar errors pops up in current day releases.

Thanks Sachith for going through and validating the issue list. It makes
the next RMs job easier.


On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 12:13 PM, Saminda Wijeratne (JIRA)
<jira@apache.org>wrote:

>
>      [
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-448?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel]
>
> Saminda Wijeratne resolved AIRAVATA-448.
> ----------------------------------------
>
>     Resolution: Invalid
>
> Resolving the issue since it is obsolete (Airavata no longer uses Apache
> JackRabbit for persistent storage).
>
> > Application Description Edit Issue in Xbaya
> > -------------------------------------------
> >
> >                 Key: AIRAVATA-448
> >                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-448
> >             Project: Airavata
> >          Issue Type: Bug
> >          Components: XBaya
> >            Reporter: Bhathiya Jayasekara
> >            Priority: Trivial
> >
> > When trying to edit an application description in Xbaya, following
> exception occurs.
> > java.lang.NullPointerException
> >       at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.spi.commons.conversion.CachingPathResolver.getQPath(CachingPathResolver.java:93)
> >       at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.spi.commons.conversion.CachingPathResolver.getQPath(CachingPathResolver.java:77)
> >       at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.spi.commons.conversion.DefaultNamePathResolver.getQPath(DefaultNamePathResolver.java:82)
> >       at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SessionImpl.getQPath(SessionImpl.java:605)
> >       at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.session.SessionContext.getQPath(SessionContext.java:305)
> >       at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.resolveRelativePath(NodeImpl.java:237)
> >       at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.access$100(NodeImpl.java:127)
> >       at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl$8.perform(NodeImpl.java:2117)
> >       at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl$8.perform(NodeImpl.java:2114)
> >       at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.session.SessionState.perform(SessionState.java:200)
> >       at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemImpl.perform(ItemImpl.java:91)
> >       at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.getNode(NodeImpl.java:2114)
> >       at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerNode.getNode(ServerNode.java:266)
> >       at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor8.invoke(Unknown Source)
> >       at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> >       at
> sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:305)
> >       at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:159)
> >       at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> >       at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:155)
> >       at
> sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:535)
> >       at
> sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:790)
> >       at
> sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:649)
> >       at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
> >       at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
> >       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> >       at
> sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:255)
> >       at
> sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:233)
> >       at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:142)
> >       at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerNode_Stub.getNode(Unknown Source)
> >       at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.ClientNode.getNode(ClientNode.java:255)
> >       at
> org.apache.airavata.registry.api.impl.AiravataJCRRegistry.getHostDescription(AiravataJCRRegistry.java:235)
> >       at
> org.apache.airavata.xbaya.ui.dialogs.descriptors.ApplicationDescriptionDialog.setHostName(ApplicationDescriptionDialog.java:658)
> >       at
> org.apache.airavata.xbaya.ui.dialogs.descriptors.ApplicationDescriptionDialog.loadHostDescriptions(ApplicationDescriptionDialog.java:477)
> >       at
> org.apache.airavata.xbaya.ui.dialogs.descriptors.ApplicationDescriptionDialog.iniGUI(ApplicationDescriptionDialog.java:437)
> >       at
> org.apache.airavata.xbaya.ui.dialogs.descriptors.ApplicationDescriptionDialog.<init>(ApplicationDescriptionDialog.java:150)
> >       at
> org.apache.airavata.xbaya.ui.dialogs.descriptors.DescriptorEditorDialog.editDescriptor(DescriptorEditorDialog.java:208)
> >       at
> org.apache.airavata.xbaya.ui.dialogs.descriptors.DescriptorEditorDialog.access$000(DescriptorEditorDialog.java:57)
> >       at
> org.apache.airavata.xbaya.ui.dialogs.descriptors.DescriptorEditorDialog$4.actionPerformed(DescriptorEditorDialog.java:144)
> >       at
> javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1995)
> >       at
> javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2318)
> >       at
> javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:387)
> >       at
> javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:242)
> >       at
> javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:236)
> >       at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6288)
> >       at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3267)
> >       at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6053)
> >       at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2041)
> >       at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4651)
> >       at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2099)
> >       at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4481)
> >       at
> java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4577)
> >       at
> java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4238)
> >       at
> java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4168)
> >       at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2085)
> >       at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2478)
> >       at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4481)
> >       at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:643)
> >       at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(EventQueue.java:84)
> >       at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(EventQueue.java:602)
> >       at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(EventQueue.java:600)
> >       at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> >       at
> java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(AccessControlContext.java:87)
> >       at
> java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(AccessControlContext.java:98)
> >       at java.awt.EventQueue$2.run(EventQueue.java:616)
> >       at java.awt.EventQueue$2.run(EventQueue.java:614)
> >       at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> >       at
> java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(AccessControlContext.java:87)
> >       at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:613)
> >       at
> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
> >       at
> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
> >       at
> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:178)
> >       at java.awt.Dialog$1.run(Dialog.java:1046)
> >       at java.awt.Dialog$3.run(Dialog.java:1098)
> >       at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> >       at java.awt.Dialog.show(Dialog.java:1096)
> >       at java.awt.Component.show(Component.java:1584)
> >       at java.awt.Component.setVisible(Component.java:1536)
> >       at java.awt.Window.setVisible(Window.java:842)
> >       at java.awt.Dialog.setVisible(Dialog.java:986)
> >       at
> org.apache.airavata.xbaya.ui.dialogs.XBayaDialog.show(XBayaDialog.java:187)
> >       at
> org.apache.airavata.xbaya.ui.dialogs.descriptors.DescriptorEditorDialog.show(DescriptorEditorDialog.java:98)
> >       at
> org.apache.airavata.xbaya.ui.menues.EditMenuItem$5.actionPerformed(EditMenuItem.java:163)
> >       at
> javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1995)
> >       at
> javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2318)
> >       at
> javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:387)
> >       at
> javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:242)
> >       at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(AbstractButton.java:357)
> >       at
> javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(BasicMenuItemUI.java:809)
> >       at
> javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(BasicMenuItemUI.java:850)
> >       at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6288)
> >       at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3267)
> >       at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6053)
> >       at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2041)
> >       at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4651)
> >       at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2099)
> >       at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4481)
> >       at
> java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4577)
> >       at
> java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4238)
> >       at
> java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4168)
> >       at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2085)
> >       at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2478)
> >       at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4481)
> >       at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:643)
> >       at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(EventQueue.java:84)
> >       at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(EventQueue.java:602)
> >       at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(EventQueue.java:600)
> >       at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> >       at
> java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(AccessControlContext.java:87)
> >       at
> java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(AccessControlContext.java:98)
> >       at java.awt.EventQueue$2.run(EventQueue.java:616)
> >       at java.awt.EventQueue$2.run(EventQueue.java:614)
> >       at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> >       at
> java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(AccessControlContext.java:87)
> >       at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:613)
> >       at
> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
> >       at
> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
> >       at
> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:174)
> >       at
> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:169)
> >       at
> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:161)
> >       at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:122)
>
>
>
> --
> This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
> (v6.1#6144)
>

Mime
View raw message