airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata release 0.11 - RC3
Date Sun, 29 Dec 2013 06:32:06 GMT
I tested the following for the 0.11-RC3 release,

Signature verification
LICENSE and NOTICE files in each release binary

Source release and release tag clean maven repository build with tests
5 and 10 minute tutorials with standard airavata and tomcat deployed
airavata server
basic descriptor and workflow tests using xbaya
airavata-client distribution test
airavata-client samples run

All tests passed. (not that for functionality tests I used the tar.gz
distrubutions)

Regards,
Saminda

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Lahiru Gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com>wrote:

> Did basic tests with server,xbaya and client samples. All looks good.
>
> +1 for the release.
>
> Lahiru
>

> On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 1:32 PM, Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.amila@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Discussion thread for vote on Apache Airavata 0.11-RC3 release candidate.
>>
>> If you have any questions or feedback or to post results of validating the release,
please reply to this thread. Once you verify the release, please post your vote to the VOTE
thread.