airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata release 0.11 - RC3
Date Sun, 29 Dec 2013 16:23:39 GMT
+1 for the 0.11-RC3 release,

Followings are working without an issue,
1. Airavata-in-5-minutes with binary package
2. Advanced-workflow-samples with binary package
3. Airavata-in-10-minutes with binary package
4. Ran a maven clean repo build with test on 0.11-RC tag

Used .tar.gz distributions of server and xbaya.

Thanks,
Shameera.

On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 1:32 AM, Saminda Wijeratne <samindaw@gmail.com>wrote:

> I tested the following for the 0.11-RC3 release,
>
> Signature verification
> LICENSE and NOTICE files in each release binary
>
> Source release and release tag clean maven repository build with tests
> 5 and 10 minute tutorials with standard airavata and tomcat deployed
> airavata server
> basic descriptor and workflow tests using xbaya
> airavata-client distribution test
> airavata-client samples run
>
> All tests passed. (not that for functionality tests I used the tar.gz
> distrubutions)
>
> Regards,
> Saminda
>

> On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Lahiru Gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Did basic tests with server,xbaya and client samples. All looks good.
>>
>> +1 for the release.
>>
>> Lahiru
>>

>> On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 1:32 PM, Amila Jayasekara <
>> thejaka.amila@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Discussion thread for vote on Apache Airavata 0.11-RC3 release
>>> candidate.
>>>
>>> If you have any questions or feedback or to post results of validating the release,
please reply to this thread. Once you verify the release, please post your vote to the VOTE
thread.

--
Best Regards,
Shameera Rathnayaka.