airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Features for 0.11 Release
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 16:54:46 GMT
Hi All,

We are planning to have a RC ready by tomorrow afternoon. Please commit any
changes that you need to commit for this release before that.

Suresh, will you be able to work on the issue
AIRAVATA-953<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-953>,
which is a blocker to this release. I can also work on it, if you can guide
me what need to be done.

Thanks and Regards,
Chathuri