airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Integration Tests refactoring
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 17:22:20 GMT
Hi Sachith,

Thank you for volunteering on improving the integration tests. While you are navigating through
these test, can you please document what you find? I create a quick template [1]:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Integration+Tests

I think it will be useful to summarize all the test and create child pages for each of the
test cases we currently have. Then we can marshall the targeted test cases and eventually
have a full coverage for all the advertised features [3].

Suresh
[1] - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Integration+Tests
[2] - http://markmail.org/thread/fvfoqon2bameeort
[3] - http://markmail.org/thread/3oelmt5j4ehbiq4r

On Dec 7, 2013, at 3:28 AM, Sachith Withana <swsachith@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I tried to write integration tests for Airavata and noticed there are redundant code
in the module.
> So I created a class WorkflowIntegrationTestBase and extended the BasecaseIT and ForeachIT
from that class.
> The + is that now writing Integration testing is easier. If you look at the ForEachCaseIT
class, you'd understand. Hope it's ok. I'm will continue to write tests now.