airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sachith Withana <swsach...@gmail.com>
Subject Introducing Sachith Withana
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 05:29:51 GMT
Hi all,

I'm Sachith from University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I'm currently a 3rd
year undergraduate studying Computer Science and Engineering.

I'm a new comer to open source development and thought of starting my open
source career contributing to Apache Airavata as I'm fascinated by the
concept. I've gone through the 5 and 10 minute tutorials already and
currently reading on the architecture of Airavata to understand the
behavior. ( Reading the Research papers published).

Is there any other way I can familiarize myself with the code base of
Airavata?

--
Thanks,
Sachith Dhanushka Withana