airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Workflow monitoring in Client API
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 02:55:19 GMT
hi Nipuni,
When the experiment starts the events are generated at the server side
regardless whether anyone starts monitoring or not. By startMonitoring() at
the client side it will subscribe to those generated events. Server will
send the client a copy of those events.

How are you passing your listener to the API? Can you illustrate what you
are doing in code?