airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release specific documentation for Airavata
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 19:09:04 GMT
Any volunteers to revisit the release specific documentation?

Before 1.0 one of our task is to come up with a process for bundling
release documentation and also host it on the WIKI. We should keep in mind
the semantic versioning we discussed earlier [1].

Suresh
[1] - http://markmail.org/thread/d6mx5sk553fkdi43