airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Nipuni Piyabasi Perera <nipuni880...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Workflow monitoring in Client API
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 02:14:41 GMT
Hi,

To monitor workflow execution, I have registered a listener with monitor as
in the sample code here[1]. My Listener class [2] should call notify()
method if there is any events generated while workflow execution. But it
does not call notify method. After "startMonitoring()" is called does it
automatically generate events?.

I am using Airavata 0.7 release.

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/airavata/trunk/samples/airavata-client/workflow-run/src/main/java/org/apache/airavata/client/samples/MonitorWorkflow.java

[2]