airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Nipuni Piyabasi Perera <nipuni880...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Workflow monitoring in Client API
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 03:21:39 GMT
Hi,

Given workflow name and its inputs, I am receiving the experiment id with,

          String experimentId
=airavataAPI.getExecutionManager().runExperiment(workflowId,
workflowInputs);

Then start monitoring here,

          MonitorListener monitorListener = new MonitorListener();
          Monitor experimentMonitor =
airavataAPI.getExecutionManager().getExperimentMonitor(experimentId,
                monitorListener);
          log.info("Started the Workflow monitor");

This code executes and prints the log message. But this does not print log
messages inside notify() method in "MonitorListner" class

public void notify(EventDataRepository eventDataRepo, EventData eventData) {
        log.info("ExperimentID: " + eventData.getExperimentID());
        log.info("Message: " + eventData.getMessage());
    }

--
Nipuni Piyabasi Perera
Undergraduate