airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Nipuni Piyabasi Perera <nipuni880...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Workflow monitoring in Client API
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 13:42:43 GMT
Hi,

I could receive generated events during an experiment execution in
workflows created with  wslds [1]. But it does not give events when I tried
to execute a workflow in another sever. Do I need to set any other
configuration than running a simple workflow?.

[1]
http://gw8.quarry.iu.teragrid.org:8090/axis2-samples/services/SimpleMathService?wsdl

Thanks,
Nipuni

On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 6:34 AM, Saminda Wijeratne <samindaw@gmail.com>wrote:

> My guess is that your client side application (the main thread) terminates
> before the listener gets any messages from the server. Thus you don't see
> any output.
>

> On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 7:59 PM, Nipuni Piyabasi Perera <
> nipuni880917@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Yes it is working after calling
>>
>> airavataAPI.getExecutionManager().waitForExperimentTermination(...)
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Nipuni
>>

>> On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 3:54 AM, Saminda Wijeratne <samindaw@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> hmmm...
>>>
>>> Can you see the experiment getting executed at the backend server?
>>>
>>> Can you also please call the following after the "...startMonitoring()"
>>>
>>> airavataAPI.getExecutionManager().waitForExperimentTermination(...)

By

constant updates. Please

to monitor
and