airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Nipuni Piyabasi Perera <nipuni880...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Workflow monitoring in Client API
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2013 03:17:39 GMT
Hi,

I want to run a workflow in a WPS server through Airavata. We have
integrated WPS server with Airavata server. We testing executing deployed
workflow through WPS client. (We have created a WPS client and wrapped it
using a script so that it can be imported as a component via Airavata)
<http://gw8.quarry.iu.teragrid.org:8090/axis2-samples/services/SimpleMathService?wsdl>
Thanks,
Nipuni

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 9:13 PM, Saminda Wijeratne <samindaw@gmail.com>wrote:

> What did you exactly mean by a workflow in another server? Did you have
> another Airavata server running with the workflow which you intended to run?
>

> On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 8:42 AM, Nipuni Piyabasi Perera <
> nipuni880917@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I could receive generated events during an experiment execution in
>> workflows created with  wslds [1]. But it does not give events when I tried
>> to execute a workflow in another sever. Do I need to set any other
>> configuration than running a simple workflow?.
>>
>> [1]
>> http://gw8.quarry.iu.teragrid.org:8090/axis2-samples/services/SimpleMathService?wsdl
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Nipuni
>>

>> On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 6:34 AM, Saminda Wijeratne <samindaw@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> My guess is that your client side application (the main thread)
>>> terminates before the listener gets any messages from the server. Thus you
>>> don't see any output.

EventData eventData) {

or not. By

<