airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Roadmap to Airavata 1.0
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 19:09:23 GMT
Looks like we are making good progress and there is lot of active development, but we will
have to miss this deadline we set for ourselves. Instead of throwing another date, I will
create a JIRA story and start linking major tasks so we can come up with a more informed timeline.

Any objections to deferring the 1.0 release to some time early next year?

Suresh