airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Airavata Deployment Guide [Wiki]
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2013 01:37:14 GMT
I wonder if this is related to changing the authorization file with mysql information? Also
place to look is to change the properties in airavata (the REST service) in addition to airavata-server.

Suresh

On Nov 15, 2013, at 8:05 PM, Saminda Wijeratne <samindaw@gmail.com> wrote:

> Whats the tomcat version you are using? and java version?
>

> On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 4:40 AM, Sachith Withana <swsachith@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Amila,
>
> Yes. I deployed both wars ( airavata and airavata-server). The server was deployed correctly.
But the airavata.war deployment failed.
> It is the version 0.10.
>

> On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 11:30 PM, Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.amila@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Sachith,
>
> Could you explain what exactly you did ? Did you deploy 0.10 war distribution and got
this error ?

> Thanks
> Amila
>

> On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 12:41 PM, Sachith Withana <swsachith@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I tested the Derby/MySQL deployment instructions provided for Airavata 0.6, with Airavata
0.10. It works fine.

> But when I tried to test the Tomcat deployment, I wasn't able to deploy the airavata.war
on the server. The service doesn't start. I checked the logs and I have pasted the error here.Has
any one tried it ?