airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Raminder Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.10 release
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 14:44:27 GMT
Even after all the efforts, I am only able to reduce the size of the war to 101MB which is
still over the limit [1].  WAR package have 2 different war files; airavata.war-REST services
and registry, airavata-service.war-Axis2 services and pojos. Approaches i am able to think
to fix this problem in longer run are:

1. Create 2 different war packages.
2. Merge the 2 different WARs into one WAR. Apache CXF can help us with this.

WDYT?

Can i continue with the release and fix [1] issue in next release? I have other issues fixed
and can start with the release today.

Thanks
Raminder

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-922

On Oct 16, 2013, at 11:40 AM, Lahiru Gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com> wrote:

> What is the error, Yes all the jars added to distribution and I have tested the distribution.
>
> Lahiru
>

> On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 10:29 AM, Raminder Singh <raminderjsingh@gmail.com> wrote:
> Error is coming from airavata-server distribution pom. Is all the GSISSH jars added to
bin-assembly.xml? Is the following the right jar to use?

> <dependency>
>     <groupId>org.ogce</groupId>
>     <artifactId>bcgss</artifactId>
>     <version>146</version>
> </dependency>
>
> Thanks
> Raminder
>
> On Oct 16, 2013, at 10:09 AM, Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.amila@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Raman,
>>
>> The jar you specified is not in maven central, but should be in ogce repo.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Amila
>>

>> On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 9:45 AM, Raminder Singh <raminderjsingh@gmail.com>
wrote:
>> I am facing issue related to following jar. this is not available in maven central.
Ideas?

>> Could not find artifact edu.illinois.ncsa:bcgss:jar:146 in central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
-> [Help 1]

>> Thanks
>> Raminder
>>
>> On Oct 16, 2013, at 9:42 AM, Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.amila@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 9:19 AM, Lahiru Gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>> Amila,
>>>
>>> I have already added GSI SSH and it works fine, but can you please add the credential
store functionality with SSH authentication and GSISSH provider ?