airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Thrift and Evernote
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 13:13:55 GMT
Thanks Marlon for sharing this.

I think Airavata squarely falls like this use case. We have seen the trouble getting a well
usable APi's for this mere reason that we have a complex data model  and marshaling data is
not our problem but to make a finite number of clients speak efficiently with server.

+ 1 to try out Thrift for Airavata. I see the application catalog (or the registry use cases
for service, application, host descriptions) as the first candidates to try out.

Suresh