airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Raminder Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.10 release
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 21:03:23 GMT
Yes, GSISSH library and provider are part of 0.10. I already moved the library to trunk and
fixed all the dependency issues. I need to look into license and notice file before the release.
JIRAs [1] need to be fixed for 0.10. Please go through the list and comment if any of the
issue is not possible to fix. These are some functional bugs with GSISSH provider reported
to JIRA[2]. I hope these functional bugs can be fixed by this Friday. Then, I will be able
to provide a release for testing early next week.

Right now the release main focus is to provide GSISSH/SSH library(beta) and bug fixes from
0.9. Please let me know if any other feature is required.

Thanks
Raminder

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA/fixforversion/12324909
2. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-931

On Oct 16, 2013, at 9:09 AM, Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.amila@gmail.com> wrote:

> What is the final verdict for 0.10 release ?
>
> Specifically,
>
> 1. Are we going to include GSISSH in 0.1 ?
> 2. When are we going to release 0.1 ?
> 3. What other features we plan to include in 0.1 ?
>
> Thanks
> Thejaka Amila
>

> On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 10:42 AM, Lahiru Gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah we can do the release next week. I have successfully integrated to airavata, but
I want to do more cleanup work and more testing, until then I do not think its a good idea
to push the release.

> I want to implement retry logics (which we did not discuss properly, when to retry, for
what errors etc) and session handling logic for scp scenarios with huge files.

> Lahiru
>

> On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 10:19 AM, Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.amila@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any particular reason why we cannot release GSISSH library before 0.10 ?
> I think GSISSH library functionality is  pretty complete now. We can do the initial release
of it now. What do you think Lahiru ?