airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Architecture Mailing List
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 02:46:36 GMT
Hi All,

We are getting some architecture input randomly but I guess we are loosing
valuable input from some of the PMC and community who do not have enough
time to develop and catch up heavy dev list traffic but still invaluable to
provide architectural feedback.

How about we request a new mailing list and use it solely for Architecture
discussions? In the long run, I am not sure if we will be able to use this
list and probably will add up confusion of one more additional list. However
we need to make progress on Airavata 1.0 and random 2.0 discussion which get
buried in current active development traffic.

What does ever one think about having such a separate mailing list and
encourage every one from PMC and also from interested users and
representatives from fellow apache projects join the list and contribute? If
it is advisable, we can cc to dev list that way we are not missing any one
at the same time selected members are only getting emails what they would
like.

Thoughts?

Suresh