airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GFAC ec2 classes
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 04:43:54 GMT
Code in phoebus implements the SPI of the GridFTP configuration management
interface in GFac. It is meant to be a pluggable library to Airavata. It
serves as an example for the implementation of the SPI and one of the
outcomes of my research with Dr. Martin Swany. Since this was done last
year I will verify if it adhere's to the new implementation of the specific
GFac provider.