airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Architecture Mailing List
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 04:17:31 GMT
+1 for an architecture list. Just incase Apache doesn't allow it we could
try tagging the subject of the mail so that we can use filters.

For commits there's a separate mailing list[1]. But for jenkin builds the
mails are directed to the dev list.

1. http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/airavata-commits/