airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build errors in airavata gfac-core module
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 14:50:59 GMT
There will not be two step build process, This happen because of my bad to
commit the changes to trunk before we release the GSISSH API.

I think we need to keep this separate, so that it can be document and
release separate and other people can use it as a library for their
applications.

Regards
Lahiru

--