airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Harsha Kumara <hars...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while executing Airavata in an ec-2 instance
Date Sat, 19 Oct 2013 08:40:59 GMT
Intead of xbaya, I have tried with sample module available in airavata
trunk to run the workflow. But I couldn't get the outputs for simple
workflow which is connect input to the output which is deployed in the
amazon ec 2 instance.If anyone need the access to it, we can provide them
so we can investogate what's going on there.

If we run our simple workflow through xbaya we couldn't get the echo
output. But after I run it through the client, I'm getting the output of
the workflow experiment which I ran through the xbaya.

If anyone have thougts about this behavior please let us know?We are using
.7 release of airavata.

Thanks,
Harsha