airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Ishara RANATUNGA <newair...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while executing Airavata in an ec-2 instance
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 20:55:07 GMT
Hi,

Thanks a lot for the reply. It was really helpful. But there is a small
difference observed executing between locally and on EC2. I tested both
locally and on ec-2 same workflow. input--> output. Below are the messages
received.

Locally I get workflow invoked message (http://imagebin.org/273926)

But on ec-2 (http://imagebin.org/273927)

Any idea why this change happens?