airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata release 0.10 - RC1
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 18:27:36 GMT
Hi Devs,

I did the following tests.

   - 5 mins and 10 mins tutorials
   - Basic functionality using xbaya
   - Build source packs
   - Ran job in BR2 using xbaya

I encountered [1] and I think we should document how to use new features
(GSI-SSH) in our wiki. There are configuration changes that user need to do
in order to submit jobs in GSI-SSH supporting resources. Also when running
a job, if it is in the queue, I'm getting the following log messages in
airavata server console.

[INFO] GFac event of type StatusChangeEvent received.
[INFO] Job status has changed ...
[INFO] Job status has changed to : Q
[ERROR] Standard Error output :
[INFO] GFac event of type StatusChangeEvent received.
[INFO] Job status has changed ...
[INFO] Job status has changed to : Q
[ERROR] Standard Error output :
[INFO] GFac event of type StatusChangeEvent received.
[INFO] Job status has changed ...
[INFO] Job status has changed to : Q

I'm wondering why there is a message with ERROR.

Regards,
Chathuri

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-950