airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Viknes Balasubramanee <vikn...@msn.com>
Subject Access credential store though Airavata API
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 20:53:09 GMT
Hi All,

We are trying to use Airavata to submit jobs on to our clusters. We need to
save the credentials provided by a user in the Airavata credential store and
retrieve them when submitting jobs.  Right now the Airavata credential store
is not accessible through the Airavata API. Current credential store can be
used as a separate library to achieve the functionality. But since
credential store functionality is a necessary feature for gateway
developers, IMHO it is better to add them in to Airavata API. WDYT ?

Thanks

Viknes