airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.10 release
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 17:13:28 GMT
+ 1, the INFRA exception is in place, so we should not require any additional steps for this
release size.

Suresh
On Oct 25, 2013, at 1:10 PM, Saminda Wijeratne <samindaw@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 for going ahead with the release.
>

> On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 12:42 PM, Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.amila@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1, please.
>
> Thanks
> Amila
>

> On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Marlon Pierce <marpierc@iu.edu> wrote:
> My gut response is to go ahead with the release and get an exception
> from Apache Infra to exceed the size limit.  This will give us more time
> to consider a fix to the size problem.
>

> Marlon
>
> On 10/25/13 10:44 AM, Raminder Singh wrote:
> > Even after all the efforts, I am only able to reduce the size of the war to 101MB
which is still over the limit [1].  WAR package have 2 different war files; airavata.war-REST
services and registry, airavata-service.war-Axis2 services and pojos. Approaches i am able
to think to fix this problem in longer run are:

> > 1. Create 2 different war packages.
> > 2. Merge the 2 different WARs into one WAR. Apache CXF can help us with this.
> >
> > WDYT?
> >
> > Can i continue with the release and fix [1] issue in next release? I have other
issues fixed and can start with the release today.

> > Thanks
> > Raminder
> >
> > 1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-922
> >

> > On Oct 16, 2013, at 11:40 AM, Lahiru Gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> What is the error, Yes all the jars added to distribution and I have tested
the distribution.

> >> Lahiru
> >>

> >> On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 10:29 AM, Raminder Singh <raminderjsingh@gmail.com>
wrote:
> >> Error is coming from airavata-server distribution pom. Is all the GSISSH jars
added to bin-assembly.xml? Is the following the right jar to use?

> >> <dependency>
> >>     <groupId>org.ogce</groupId>
> >>     <artifactId>bcgss</artifactId>
> >>     <version>146</version>
> >> </dependency>
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >> Raminder

-> [Help 1]

the credential store functionality with SSH authentication and GSISSH provider ?