airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: 0.10 release
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 16:12:45 GMT
My gut response is to go ahead with the release and get an exception
from Apache Infra to exceed the size limit.  This will give us more time
to consider a fix to the size problem.

Marlon

On 10/25/13 10:44 AM, Raminder Singh wrote:
> Even after all the efforts, I am only able to reduce the size of the war to 101MB which
is still over the limit [1].  WAR package have 2 different war files; airavata.war-REST services
and registry, airavata-service.war-Axis2 services and pojos. Approaches i am able to think
to fix this problem in longer run are:

> 1. Create 2 different war packages.
> 2. Merge the 2 different WARs into one WAR. Apache CXF can help us with this.
>
> WDYT?
>
> Can i continue with the release and fix [1] issue in next release? I have other issues
fixed and can start with the release today.

> Thanks
> Raminder
>
> 1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-922
>

> On Oct 16, 2013, at 11:40 AM, Lahiru Gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> What is the error, Yes all the jars added to distribution and I have tested the distribution.
>>
>> Lahiru
>>

>> On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 10:29 AM, Raminder Singh <raminderjsingh@gmail.com>
wrote:
>> Error is coming from airavata-server distribution pom. Is all the GSISSH jars added
to bin-assembly.xml? Is the following the right jar to use?

>> <dependency>
>>     <groupId>org.ogce</groupId>
>>     <artifactId>bcgss</artifactId>
>>     <version>146</version>
>> </dependency>
>>
>> Thanks
>> Raminder
>>
>> On Oct 16, 2013, at 10:09 AM, Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.amila@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Raman,
>>>
>>> The jar you specified is not in maven central, but should be in ogce repo.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Amila
>>>

>>> On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 9:45 AM, Raminder Singh <raminderjsingh@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>> I am facing issue related to following jar. this is not available in maven central.
Ideas?

>>> Could not find artifact edu.illinois.ncsa:bcgss:jar:146 in central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
-> [Help 1]

>>> Thanks
>>> Raminder

credential store functionality with SSH authentication and GSISSH provider ?

We can do