airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Raminder Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.10 release
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 18:18:38 GMT
Thanks. I will start with bundling the release. I will have a release candidate by tomorrow
morning.

Raminder

On Oct 25, 2013, at 1:13 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:

> + 1, the INFRA exception is in place, so we should not require any additional steps for
this release size.

> Suresh
> On Oct 25, 2013, at 1:10 PM, Saminda Wijeratne <samindaw@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> +1 for going ahead with the release.
>>

>> On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 12:42 PM, Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.amila@gmail.com>
wrote:
>> +1, please.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Amila
>>

>> On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Marlon Pierce <marpierc@iu.edu> wrote:
>> My gut response is to go ahead with the release and get an exception
>> from Apache Infra to exceed the size limit.  This will give us more time
>> to consider a fix to the size problem.
>>

>> Marlon
>>
>> On 10/25/13 10:44 AM, Raminder Singh wrote:
>>> Even after all the efforts, I am only able to reduce the size of the war to 101MB
which is still over the limit [1].  WAR package have 2 different war files; airavata.war-REST
services and registry, airavata-service.war-Axis2 services and pojos. Approaches i am able
to think to fix this problem in longer run are:

>>> 1. Create 2 different war packages.
>>> 2. Merge the 2 different WARs into one WAR. Apache CXF can help us with this.
>>>
>>> WDYT?
>>>
>>> Can i continue with the release and fix [1] issue in next release? I have other
issues fixed and can start with the release today.

>>> Thanks
>>> Raminder
>>>
>>> 1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-922

jars added to bin-assembly.xml? Is the following the right jar to use?

-> [Help 1]

add the credential store functionality with SSH authentication and GSISSH provider ?