airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sanchit Aggarwal <sanchitagarwal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] Status of integrated tutorial
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 17:30:00 GMT
Hi Guys

Join the hangout at :

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/f255b37ce77d79200162b13872b0078818f66770?pqs=1&authuser=0&hl=en

Regards
Sanchit Aggarwal
MS Research (Computer Science)
Center for Visual Information Technology
IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
Contact - 9581417330

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 10:41 PM, Danushka Menikkumbura <
danushka.menikkumbura@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1.
>
> Danushka
>

> On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 8:19 PM, Sanchit Aggarwal <
> sanchitagarwal108@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Guys
>>
>> Are We having a hangout today ? Is it fine to have it at 11 p.m ist ?
>>
>> Regards
>> Sanchit Aggarwal
>> MS Research (Computer Science)
>> Center for Visual Information Technology
>> IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
>> Contact - 9581417330
>>

>> On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 10:30 AM, Danushka Menikkumbura <
>> danushka.menikkumbura@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Guys,
>>>
>>> Lets have it on Wednesday as I am in office right now. Please kindly
>>> note that daytime (IST) does not work for me. Also I think Shameera is in
>>> the US on a customer engagement. Lets make it our usual time (i.e. ~10:30
>>> pm IST) either today or tomorrow. Lets check whether that time works for
>>> everyone.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Danushka

Node.js server

Sunday night.

a end-to-end
lets not concentrate on the
different pieces together, once
to  imperfection and loopholes

Rathnayaka <

too think it would be
discuss the way onwards from here
to have the handout today i would
AM IST which is within around 3
in being present after that time.

Menikkumbura <

hangout should be to
a simple workflow running end-to-end ASAP.
solution, but something that
underlying architecture. Presumably it may
optimization, may not work with
give the impression that we can make it
put in. If we can get there, I believe
from there easily (I mean post GSoC).

Suresh Marru <

key goals and pre-requite for
key one is to have an integrated Masters
responsibility to have a working project. I
really fell through the cracks and got
of the mid-term warning that we need to
components will play together, we really
to end tutorial. Can we please get to it?
contributions. More over if the
all of the code will RIP in sandbox.

mile and get the code
in discussion and nothing beyond that. Can
to typical GSoC contributions, haven't

(India/SL) Friday at a
summery clearly a day to day roadmap from now
of Septmeber 23rd [3]? Please see the timeline
down date is 16th and a full code
and all should be done by 23rd. Every one has
finals with all gsoc requirements.

Banerjee <

wrote:

> [...]
inside AngularJS.

and Subho could help me on

to solve here?. Maybe I can

if we can somehow use the code
in the angular service. Till now I have been
to work. I have tried two techniques -

in an Angular service. This
to add the $promise values to
seems to work intermittently, I think it
set of events fire in the right order. So
unsuccessful.

guys can suggest (and maybe help
to make Shameera's code work out of the box

would be to probably re-write most
into an Angular service. Now this creates a
two JS clients. Maintaining two of these

AT gmail.com