airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sanchit Aggarwal <sanchitagarwal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] Status of integrated tutorial
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 00:37:52 GMT
Hi Suresh/devs

Kindly review and commit recent  patches of jira - 889,891,912, 916 .

Regards
Sanchit Aggarwal
MS Research (Computer Science)

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 5:25 AM, Subho Banerjee <subs.zero@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Shameera,
> We couldnt really discuss a lot in todays hangout, there were some issues
> with getting the mics working properly. We are planning to have another
> hangout tomorrow at the same time.
>
> In general, the problems we are having -
>
> (Problems relating to registry api and what you, Sanchit and I are working
> on)
> -- The airavata server is spitting out 405 errors in the links
> corresponding to the provenance registry. But I can't seem to pinpoint what
> is causing the error. The server logs say that a 405 request was served,
> but they don't have anything about why there was an error.
> -- The XWF files are still coming down to the WebUI in an XML format. Is
> there a separate API end-point for the JSON version of the data? (I have
> applied all your patches to my version of the trunk)
>
> (Problems related to what Vijayendra is working on)
> -- Usage of HTTP API for RabbitMQ in the frontend
> -- Porting Vijayendra's code to AngularJS
>
> General problems that need to be looked at once the ones above are fixed --
> -- Adding a phase in the maven build to pull the GSoC files and adding it
> to the tomcat war.
>
> Cheers,
> Subho
>

> On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 4:39 PM, Shameera Rathnayaka <
> shameerainfo@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> Extremely sorry i couldn't make it for this call, It would be great if
>> one of you can put summary or conclusion of the hangout then i can follow
>> up the process and help you guys to resolve any issues come in integration.
>> At the moment i am working on Context header thing, i have already opened
>> an another thread for it.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Shameera.
>>

>> On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 1:30 PM, Sanchit Aggarwal <
>> sanchitagarwal108@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Guys
>>>
>>> Join the hangout at :
>>>

>>> https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/f255b37ce77d79200162b13872b0078818f66770?pqs=1&authuser=0&hl=en
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Sanchit Aggarwal
>>> MS Research (Computer Science)
>>> Center for Visual Information Technology
>>> IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
>>> Contact - 9581417330

~10:30

or on

the hangout

progress ? if yes

during today's

by Sunday evening.
API
been updated by
URL's
API so that the FE
of going through Node.js server

end-to-end sample
the next hangout on Sunday night.

Menikkumbura <

Rathnayaka <

Sanchit Aggarwal <

if we can have a end-to-end
time being lets not concentrate on the
bringing the different pieces together, once
can attend to  imperfection and loopholes

IST ?

Technology

PM, Shameera Rathnayaka <

above. I too think it would be
sort out and discuss the way onwards from here
 If we are going to have the handout today i would
before 12.00 AM IST which is within around 3
some issue in being present after that time.

wrote:

> [...]
of tonight's hangout should be to
to get a simple workflow running end-to-end ASAP.
to be a perfect solution, but something that
of  the underlying architecture. Presumably it may
of room for optimization, may not work with
but would give the impression that we can make it
effort put in. If we can get there, I believe
it further from there easily (I mean post GSoC).

at 6:30 AM, Suresh Marru <
wrote:

> [...]
we had some key goals and pre-requite
projects [1]. The key one is to have an integrated
and a collective team responsibility to have a working
collectively the integration really fell through the
until the end. Inspite of the mid-term warning that
big picture and how each components will play together,
to get a hello world end to end tutorial. Can we please
hard to judge individual contributions. More over if
not come together, all of the code will RIP in sandbox.

the last mile and get the code
a small spike in discussion and nothing beyond that. Can
in? In contrary to typical GSoC contributions, haven't
weeks.

a hangout tonight (India/SL) Friday at a
for all and summery clearly a day to day roadmap from now
down data of Septmeber 23rd [3]? Please see the timeline
pencil down date is 16th and a full code
coverage and all should be done by 23rd. Every one has
to pass the finals with all gsoc requirements.

5:17 PM, Subho Banerjee <
wrote:

> [...]
1, 2013 at 12:51 PM, Danushka Menikkumbura <
wrote:

> [...]
Registry API inside AngularJS.

great if Sanchit and Subho could help me on

are we trying to solve here?. Maybe I can
too.

to figure out if we can somehow use the
written directly in the angular service. Till now I have
at getting this to work. I have tried two techniques -

object in an Angular service. This
code to add the $promise values to
models. This seems to work intermittently, I think it
a certain set of events fire in the right order. So
method was unsuccessful.

if you guys can suggest (and maybe
else we can do to make Shameera's code work out of the
webapp.

we have would be to probably re-write
API JS client into an Angular service. Now this
that we will end up having two JS clients. Maintaining
not be easy.

, shameerainfo AT gmail.com