airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sanchit Aggarwal <sanchitagarwal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] Status of integrated tutorial
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 14:49:03 GMT
Hi Guys

Are We having a hangout today ? Is it fine to have it at 11 p.m ist ?

Regards
Sanchit Aggarwal
MS Research (Computer Science)
Center for Visual Information Technology
IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
Contact - 9581417330

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 10:30 AM, Danushka Menikkumbura <
danushka.menikkumbura@gmail.com> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> Lets have it on Wednesday as I am in office right now. Please kindly note
> that daytime (IST) does not work for me. Also I think Shameera is in the US
> on a customer engagement. Lets make it our usual time (i.e. ~10:30 pm IST)
> either today or tomorrow. Lets check whether that time works for everyone.
>
> Thanks,
> Danushka
>

> On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Sanchit Aggarwal <
> sanchitagarwal108@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I am fine with any time. If your are available now then we can have it
>> right now.
>>
>> Regards
>> Sanchit Aggarwal
>> MS Research (Computer Science)
>> Center for Visual Information Technology
>> IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
>> Contact - 9581417330
>>

>> On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 7:34 AM, Subho Banerjee <subs.zero@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> I will be travelling on Tuesday night (IST), could we instead have it
>>> Tuesday morning 9-10 am IST (which is in a couple of hours) or on Wednesday.

it would be good
way onwards from here with
the handout today i would like
is within around 3 hours