airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sanchit Aggarwal <sanchitagarwal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] Status of integrated tutorial
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 15:54:10 GMT
Hi all

Are we having a hangout to discuss about the progress ? if yes can we have
it at 11.30 IST today?

Regards
Sanchit Aggarwal
MS Research (Computer Science)
Center for Visual Information Technology
IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
Contact - 9581417330

On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 12:23 AM, Danushka Menikkumbura <
danushka.menikkumbura@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is a quick update on what was discussed during today's hangout.
>
> 1. Angular JS services are likely to be done by Sunday evening.
> 2. Subho is working on the Registry API
> 3. Sanchit is going to start with the Workflow API
> 4. The REST API resource URL's have already been updated by Shameera so
> that the 405 error that was discussed in the last hangout should no longer
> be there with the update URL's
> 5. Danushka is to look at the RabbitMQ REST API so that the FE can talk to
> RabbitMQ server directly instead of going through Node.js server
>
> *** Hopefully we are supposed to have an end-to-end sample running by
> early next week. We will have the next hangout on Sunday night.
>
> Guys please add if I have missed out anything.
>
> Thanks,
> Danushka
>

> On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 11:09 PM, Danushka Menikkumbura <
> danushka.menikkumbura@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Join in at
>> https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/3dcdb4ca707eaf3ec76396701aa219c0c9897775?authuser=0&hl=en
>>

>> On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 9:54 PM, Shameera Rathnayaka <
>> shameerainfo@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> +1 for 11 PM.

I think

We