airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Store Graph data in JSON fromat.
Date Sat, 07 Sep 2013 19:15:05 GMT
Well as you said there is no restriction on the format of the workflow we
save in the registry. The API does not enforce a format of the string also.
Only the model "Workflow" is enforced when the string (xml/json) is parsed.

How about you extend the Workflow model object to support graph data in
JSON format when parsing?

On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 12:58 PM, Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerainfo@gmail.com