airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Distribution size increased in war
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 20:01:58 GMT
We recently added ExecutionService REST service to the rest services jar.
Thus when creating the REST webapp the jars required for the
ExecutionService also got included to the webapp and the size of it was
close to 100MB. While the ExecutionService is useful if anyone wants to use
it, it is not necessary to have it in 0.9 release. Since we are very close
to 0.9 release we will not remove this now but work on it in 0.10 release.