airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suggestions for upcoming releases
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 17:48:45 GMT
Hi All,

I think if we have an issue with size, we can just release the real
production pack with tomcat, no embedded version ? The reason we did
embedded version was people can quickly download and test it but I think if
we pack with tomcat it won't be too hard for people to test and play with
it.

And I am +1 for Supun's idea, not to release both the zip and tar.

WDYT ?

Lahiru

System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab