airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.am...@gmail.com>
Subject [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.9 RC1
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 14:12:36 GMT
Hi All,

Following distributions are available in [1] for testing. Due to space
issue we are hosting binaries in dropbox (until we resolve the issue with
the help of apache infra).

Server distributions *(both in zip & tar.gz formats)
======================================
    > Standalone-Server - *apache-airavata-server-0.9-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip
    > Server-As-a-WebApp - apache-airavata-server-0.9-SNAPSHOT-war.zip

Client distributions *(both in zip & tar.gz formats)
=====================================
    > API-Client- apache-airavata-client-0.9-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip
    > GUI-Client - apache-airavata-xbaya-gui-0.9-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip

*Here are some pointers for testing*
- Verify the fixed issue for this release [2]
- Verify the basic workflow composition/execution/monitoring scenarios from
Airavata 5 & 10 min tutorials [3],[4]
- Verify basic use-cases for Airavata API [5] are working
- Verify client usecases relating to Paramberoo & ODI
- Verify the stability with derby & mysql backend databases
- Verify that the XBaya JNLP distribution works (we need documentation on
how to deploy it)
- Verify deploying Airavata server in a tomcat distribution

Thank you
Regards
Amila (On behalf of Airavata PMC)

[1] https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1boz9sap7c3w4nh/cdfA5vsLuX