airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Store Graph data in JSON fromat.
Date Sun, 08 Sep 2013 04:48:35 GMT
Hi Saminda and Amila,

Thanks for quick replies, @Saminda what you mean is extend Workflow object
by adding another parse(Json) method to parse the JSON data right?. Yes
that can be done, here we need to know that incoming string is in XML
format of JSON format before we call relevant parse(..) method. For that we
can add another boolean parameter (isJSON) to the resource method and set
default value as false to support backward compatibility.

eg:      public Response addWorkflow(*@DefaultValue("false")
@FormParam("isJSON") boolean isJSON*,

@FormParam("workflowName") String workflowName,

@FormParam("workflowGraphXml") String workflowGraphXml) {