airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hangout for Integration of modules
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 01:40:53 GMT
Hi Sanchit,

I have fixed this with patch provided for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-912(AIRAVATA-912_masterproject_updated.patch),
it is not committed yet, you
can apply locally for now. Now the correct URL for above is
*
http://localhost/airavata/services/registry/basicregistry/set/serviceURL?connectionurl=http://localhost/airavata-registry/api<http://localhost/airavata-registry/api/basicregistry/set/serviceURL?connectionurl=http://localhost/airavata-registry/api>

*
@Subho,

Great, let us know if there are anything that we can do for help you on
this.

Thanks,
Shameera.