airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Store Graph data in JSON fromat.
Date Sat, 07 Sep 2013 16:58:13 GMT
Hi Devs,

Currently graph data (Content of .xwf file) is being stored in XML fromat.
In GSoC master project what we have is graph data in JSON format. Therefore
we need a way to store this JSON data on registry. First i thought to
convert the json data to xml in registry rest api and store it. But it
seems we can store this in JSON fromat too. To do that what i am going to
do is, add following methods to UserWorkflowRegistry interface and
implement those methods in implementation classes. It would be great to
know your ideas about this. Please suggest if there any other way to
handle this.

    public void addWorkflowInJSON(String workflowName, String
workflowGraphJSON) throws UserWorkflowAlreadyExistsException,
RegistryException;
    public void updateWorkflowInJSON(String workflowName, String
workflowGraphJSON) throws UserWorkflowDoesNotExistsException,
RegistryException;
    public String getWorkflowGraphJSON(String workflowName) throws
UserWorkflowDoesNotExistsException, RegistryException;

Thanks,
Shameera.

--
Best Regards,