airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] Status of integrated tutorial
Date Sun, 01 Sep 2013 17:29:33 GMT
Hi
Dhanushka Thanks for summarize the issues.,

On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 9:19 AM, Danushka Menikkumbura <
danushka.menikkumbura@gmail.com> wrote:

> We basically discussed two issues in the previous hangout.
>
> 1. Using the Registry API inside AngularJS.

It would be great if Sanchit and Subho could help me on this.

> 2. Receiving messages in XML format (instead of in JSON as expected) from
> the Registry API.

Please create JIRAs and assign me or drop a mail to dev  with steps to
reproduce these issues, Then I would able to provide fixes.

Thanks,
Shameera.

--
Best Regards,