airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] Status of integrated tutorial
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 21:39:41 GMT
Hi Guys,

Extremely sorry i couldn't make it for this call, It would be great if one
of you can put summary or conclusion of the hangout then i can follow up
the process and help you guys to resolve any issues come in integration. At
the moment i am working on Context header thing, i have already opened an
another thread for it.

Thanks,
Shameera.

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 1:30 PM, Sanchit Aggarwal <
sanchitagarwal108@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Guys
>
> Join the hangout at :
>

> https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/f255b37ce77d79200162b13872b0078818f66770?pqs=1&authuser=0&hl=en
>
> Regards
> Sanchit Aggarwal
> MS Research (Computer Science)
> Center for Visual Information Technology
> IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
> Contact - 9581417330
>

> On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 10:41 PM, Danushka Menikkumbura <
> danushka.menikkumbura@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> +1.
>>
>> Danushka
>>

>> On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 8:19 PM, Sanchit Aggarwal <
>> sanchitagarwal108@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Guys
>>>
>>> Are We having a hangout today ? Is it fine to have it at 11 p.m ist ?
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Sanchit Aggarwal
>>> MS Research (Computer Science)
>>> Center for Visual Information Technology
>>> IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
>>> Contact - 9581417330

Wednesday.

updated by

Aggarwal <

have a end-to-end
being lets not concentrate on the
the different pieces together, once
to  imperfection and loopholes

Rathnayaka <

I too think it would be
and discuss the way onwards from here
going to have the handout today i would
12.00 AM IST which is within around 3
in being present after that time.

wrote:

> [...]
hangout should be to
get a simple workflow running end-to-end ASAP.
perfect solution, but something that
the underlying architecture. Presumably it may
for optimization, may not work with
would give the impression that we can make it
effort put in. If we can get there, I believe
from there easily (I mean post GSoC).

AM, Suresh Marru <

key goals and pre-requite for
The key one is to have an integrated Masters
team responsibility to have a working project. I
really fell through the cracks and got
of the mid-term warning that we need to
each components will play together, we really
end to end tutorial. Can we please get to it?
individual contributions. More over if the
together, all of the code will RIP in sandbox.

mile and get the code
spike in discussion and nothing beyond that. Can
contrary to typical GSoC contributions, haven't

tonight (India/SL) Friday at a
and summery clearly a day to day roadmap from now
of Septmeber 23rd [3]? Please see the timeline
down date is 16th and a full code
and all should be done by 23rd. Every one has
the finals with all gsoc requirements.

Subho Banerjee <

at 12:51 PM, Danushka Menikkumbura <
wrote:

> [...]
API inside AngularJS.

Sanchit and Subho could help me on

trying to solve here?. Maybe I can

out if we can somehow use the code
in the angular service. Till now I have been
to work. I have tried two techniques -

in an Angular service. This
to add the $promise values to
This seems to work intermittently, I think it
set of events fire in the right order. So
was unsuccessful.

you guys can suggest (and maybe help
do to make Shameera's code work out of the box

would be to probably re-write
JS client into an Angular service. Now this
will end up having two JS clients. Maintaining
easy.

AT gmail.com

--
Best Regards,