airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Handle Context Header in GSoC Master Project
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2013 10:24:04 GMT
Hi devs,

As Context header is expect as a  SOAP header and we are not sending a SOAP
message to Workflow Interpreter in Master Project, What I thought is send
this context header as request body(post request body) and then build the
required SOAP message in StaxonJSONBuilder. I wonder what would be the body
of this SOAP message when we send it using XBaya. It would be great if you
can advice on me about this process and the way i am trying to do this.

Thanks in advance,
Shameera.

--
Best Regards,