airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Danushka Menikkumbura <danushka.menikkumb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] Status of integrated tutorial
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 06:42:57 GMT
I think the objective of tonight's hangout should be to decide on the way
forward to get a simple workflow running end-to-end ASAP. I don't think it
has to be a perfect solution, but something that demonstrates feasibility
of  the underlying architecture. Presumably it may have loopholes, a lot of
room for optimization, may not work with edge/extreme conditions, but would
give the impression that we can make it perfect when some additional effort
put in. If we can get there, I believe we can revisit and take it further
from there easily (I mean post GSoC).

Thanks,
Danushka