airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Danushka Menikkumbura <danushka.menikkumb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] Status of integrated tutorial
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 17:11:32 GMT
+1.

Danushka

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 8:19 PM, Sanchit Aggarwal <
sanchitagarwal108@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Guys
>
> Are We having a hangout today ? Is it fine to have it at 11 p.m ist ?
>
> Regards
> Sanchit Aggarwal
> MS Research (Computer Science)
> Center for Visual Information Technology
> IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
> Contact - 9581417330
>

> On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 10:30 AM, Danushka Menikkumbura <
> danushka.menikkumbura@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Guys,
>>
>> Lets have it on Wednesday as I am in office right now. Please kindly note
>> that daytime (IST) does not work for me. Also I think Shameera is in the US
>> on a customer engagement. Lets make it our usual time (i.e. ~10:30 pm IST)
>> either today or tomorrow. Lets check whether that time works for everyone.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Danushka
>>

>> On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Sanchit Aggarwal <
>> sanchitagarwal108@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I am fine with any time. If your are available now then we can have it
>>> right now.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Sanchit Aggarwal
>>> MS Research (Computer Science)
>>> Center for Visual Information Technology
>>> IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
>>> Contact - 9581417330

FE can
Node.js server

a end-to-end "Hello
concentrate on the perfect
pieces together, once we have

think it would be good
the way onwards from here with
the handout today i would like
which is within around 3 hours

Menikkumbura <

should be to decide
running end-to-end ASAP. I
but something that
architecture. Presumably it may
the impression that we can make it
in. If we can get there, I believe
there easily (I mean post GSoC).

Marru <

goals and pre-requite for
one is to have an integrated Masters
really fell through the cracks and got
the mid-term warning that we need to
will play together, we really
end tutorial. Can we please get to it?
contributions. More over if the
all of the code will RIP in sandbox.

and get the code
in discussion and nothing beyond that. Can
to typical GSoC contributions, haven't

(India/SL) Friday at a
clearly a day to day roadmap from now
23rd [3]? Please see the timeline
date is 16th and a full code
all should be done by 23rd. Every one has
with all gsoc requirements.

Banerjee <

PM, Danushka Menikkumbura <
wrote:

> [...]
AngularJS.

and Subho could help me on

solve here?. Maybe I can take

we can somehow use the code
the angular service. Till now I have been
I have tried two techniques -

an Angular service. This
the $promise values to
to work intermittently, I think it
of events fire in the right order. So

can suggest (and maybe help
make Shameera's code work out of the box

be to probably re-write most
an Angular service. Now this creates a
two JS clients. Maintaining two of these

AT gmail.com