airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Danushka Menikkumbura <danushka.menikkumb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] Status of integrated tutorial
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 18:53:46 GMT
This is a quick update on what was discussed during today's hangout.

1. Angular JS services are likely to be done by Sunday evening.
2. Subho is working on the Registry API
3. Sanchit is going to start with the Workflow API
4. The REST API resource URL's have already been updated by Shameera so
that the 405 error that was discussed in the last hangout should no longer
be there with the update URL's
5. Danushka is to look at the RabbitMQ REST API so that the FE can talk to
RabbitMQ server directly instead of going through Node.js server

*** Hopefully we are supposed to have an end-to-end sample running by early
next week. We will have the next hangout on Sunday night.

Guys please add if I have missed out anything.

Thanks,
Danushka