airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Vijayendra Grampurohit <vijayendra....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] Status of integrated tutorial
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 20:33:12 GMT
Hi All,

>>(Problems related to what Vijayendra is working on)
>>-- Usage of HTTP API for RabbitMQ in the frontend
>>-- Porting Vijayendra's code to AngularJS

I was able to use management API and able to create a queue.
publish a message to it. Then fetch the message and delete the queue using
curl and rabbitmqadmin (utility provided by rabbitmq).

I  also looked at
https://github.com/smallfish/rabbitmq-http
for HTTP API for  RabbitMQ.

But it has some issues. I was not able to create a queue. I tried consuming
message from a existing queue, This also does not work .

Need to discuss this .

Regards
Vijayendra