airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.9 RC2
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 15:38:23 GMT
Hi Devs,

I did the following test cases.

   - tested airavata-server with default derby and mysql
   - ran 5 mins and 10 mins samples
   - basic functionalities from XBaya
   - ran airavata-client samples
   - built airavata-source pack
   - test airavata war distribution
   - verified AIRAVATA-914 with the work-around fix
   - could not run paramchem use case due to issues with trestles

I did not encounter any issues with any of the scenarios.

Regards,
Chathuri