airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.9 RC1
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 16:22:09 GMT
Hi Amila,

This error occurs if you are using a database which is created from an
airavata server which is running on a different machine. I'm debugging the
code. In the REST client code, the logic we have is something like this. We
first try to authenticate with existing cookie (without sending the
password in the request). If it fails and gets HTTP - 401 code, then we try
to authenticate using username and password with an empty cookie. In this
scenario, even though we provide correct username and password, request
does not seem to get authenticated. At this point, call is not even go for
the server side. Do you have any suggestions why that can be happened ?

Regards,
Chathuri

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Amila Jayasekara
<thejaka.amila@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Chathuri,
>
> Any findings what causing this issue ?
>
> Thanks
> Amila
>

> On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 12:07 PM, Chathuri Wimalasena <
> kamalasini@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I think AIRAVATA-914 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-914>should
be fixed for the release. I'll update the issue as a blocker and